making it up!

Oh no! After the accident™ with Maya's cookies and coffee, Maya is now mad at Lacrymira! How will they resolve it?

A/N:

!!!May have inappropriate jokes!!!

Welcome back to tunabite's entry (hell yeah!! fluff!!) also I'm considering to sometimes increase my posting frequency to 2 per month!!!!

The incident can be read on Tendencies of Maya's kindness

this may as well be the first shikimaya socmed fic bro 

As fuck ok enough. I spent way too many time on formatting!!! chop chop time to read!!!!

——————————————————————————————————————————

——————————————————————————————————————————


Maya is really upset in the morning.


That's not really suitable to explain her current feelings. She is gloomy and grieving. All because of Lacrymira. 


After spending hours perfecting those damned baked goods, Lacrymira had the audacity to knock it over because of impatience. How can you disrespect anything made by your own wife like that and not be sorry?


And then in the morning, she didn't even say any goodbye or any 'sorry' in person, only leaving Maya with the messy state of the home office. It was her fault that she was so tired from all that ‘activity’, making her oversleep until the next morning, she guessed. Understandably, in her state of feelings, Maya ignored all of Lacrymira's morning messages.


Now she doesn't want to and is not in the mood to respond to Lacrymira anymore…


——————————————————————————————————————————

Lacrymira

Hi darling, are you up yet? Good morning to you (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠) I apologize for leaving you all alone at home, I had matters to attend to. Sorry

——————————————————————————————————————————


Her phone rang on the countertop. Maya flipped the sizzling egg on the pan with a hum.


Usually, Maya would respond to Lacrymira as soon as she read the notification. This time, she left it cold.


Beep!


——————————————————————————————————————————

Lacrymira

Maya are you up yet

i know you're online Maya

please respond to me :(

darling

——————————————————————————————————————————


Maya continued to busy around the kitchen to prepare her own breakfast (that thankfully wasn't instant noodles for once), setting it down on the dining table.


——————————————————————————————————————————

Vita (^_^)

hi there maya r u free today?? let's get lunch together


Maya

actually i am!! would love to. send over the info


Vita (^_^)

actually i've been thinking of this café near XXX…was gonna ask u 2 days ago but im afraid you'd be busy

how are u faring with insight actually??


Maya

i've never been there before but i heard they had good chocolate pastries over there!! that's perfect

um ur actually not that far from reality but im sure i could spare some time to get lunch with u

and to answer your question she and i have been fine. ig

——————————————————————————————————————————


Maya munches on the crispy eggs and toast on the plate.


——————————————————————————————————————————

New Message

Lacrymira

darling please don't ignore me you've been online for minutes now

Maya

Mayaaaaaa

Are you mad about me leaving too early in the morning?

im sorry

I'll make it up to u

tonight

with flowers

and chocolates

:(

——————————————————————————————————————————

Vita (^_^)

what happened between you and her??


Maya

it's nothing major just a normal dispute

like what usual married couples get


Vita (^_^)

???


Maya

we're well


Vita (^_^)

?


Maya

fine

she just knocked over a plate of cookies and coffee i prepared with love for her yesterday :/ minimal apologies and now she's back at work?????

it's throwing me OFF

like how could you do that to your own wife???


Vita (^_^)

maybe u and her can solve it off with a session of smooches!! i heard that's how couples usually work it off!!

——————————————————————————————————————————


Her cheeks were a little bit tainted with red just from thinking of that. Screw Lacrymira! 


Maya hates to admit that she was sulking...


——————————————————————————————————————————

Maya

maybe… it would

but only if she wants to put in the effort to apologize!!

haha


Vita (^_^)

i know she's not the type to just let you go like that

knowing how extra she is the least she would do is bring back a bouquet of flowers for u


Maya

right

i'll just see soon when she comes back


Vita (^_^)

yes!!! :DD

oh I gtg lethe just called me. see you at lunch sis!!


Maya

see you too ^_^


Vita (^_^)

and lmk if it works ;)


Maya

uhhsjshhsjs okay… ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

——————————————————————————————————————————


Maya held her head. By the time she got off her phone, her food was already cold… At this point, her phone was constantly ringing from Lacrymira's attempts to call her and getting Maya to respond. She just gazed at her phone silently, huffing in exasperation.


She decided to block her number. Maybe Lacrymira would learn how to piss off. And never offend her wife again. 


She opened Twitter to post something. Like clockwork.


——————————————————————————————————————————

maya @mayasmell

when will we learn the concept of boundaries

(A screenshot of Maya's notification panel, all from Lacrymira across different social media. Many were from replying under Maya's posts, spamming DMs or calls.)


tunabite @fractalfatal

Replying to @mayasmell

GIRL BLOCK that just looks like stalking. jobless behavior


Nononono~ka @theimminentblue

Replying to @mayasmell

oomf please stay safe… the blue is coming


Nell @6thsurkur

Replying to @mayasmell

ISN'T SHE CURRENTLY ON COMBAT RIGHT NOW HOW CAN SHE STILL SPAM YOU?/?//????


maya @mayasmell

Replying to @6thsurkur, @mayasmell

???????? HUH WAIT proof???


Nell @6thsurkur

Replying to @mayasmell

nvm… she's hiding while typing on her phone

(A picture of Lacrymira, with her head down focused on Maya's page. She appears to be hiding behind a structure, away from the reach of horrors.)


Saya @nihilflow

Replying to @6thsurkur, @mayasmell

Holy jobless


maya @mayasmell

Replying to @6thsurkur, @mayasmell

please tell her to get off social media and focus on combatting. i don't want to receive her head on my porch


L @8888ties

Replying to @mayasmell

maya pls open my block :(


Nell @6thsurkur

Replying to @8888ties, @mayasmell

oh my goodness gracious GET OFF YOUR PHONE L.


L @8888ties

Replying to @6thsurkur, @mayasmell

No until maya unblocks me


tunabite @fractalfatal

Replying to @8888ties, @mayasmell

GET A JOB stay away from her??


Vita @neovision

Replying to @mayasmell

this kind of behavior is never okay! i hope she owns it to herself to apologize to you properly


maya @mayasmell

Replying to @neovision, @mayasmell

YOU'RE RIGHT TELL HER THAT SISTER

——————————————————————————————————————————

@8888ties is blocked.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Unknown Number

99+ missed calls

Maya changed the contact to Lacrymira 2

Maya blocked the number.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Unknown Number

Maya my love and light of my life, my passion and my wife what shall I do to earn your forgiveness

Maya blocked the number.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Direct Message

user82838392902

Maya

Maya

Maya why are you ignoring me

what did I do wrong :(

don't block me again darling

answer me

—user82838392902 is blocked—

——————————————————————————————————————————


Maya figured out it'd be best if she put the phone on do not disturb and went on with the day.


First and foremost, she has a plan with her sister and would not let Lacrymira disturb it. Dressed up for the day, Maya headed out of the house.


She was not going to lie. She missed her wife's touches and messages... How the word 'darling' or 'Maya' flowed out of her mouth like a very beautiful symphony. How someone could delicately craft loving sentences that elicits flowers to bloom inside her.


Maya misses it very very much, but her ego wouldn't let her say or admit that. With every step she took, it felt like one step closer to Lacrymira's embrace. Reason was out of the window, her feelings and yearning in its place.


Still in her mindspace, a distant voice called out.


"Maya! Right here!"


Turning her head around, Maya realized she had long passed the threshold of the café.


"Sorry!" Maya backstepped fairly quickly.


“I was starting to think you'd forgotten where the café was,” Vita teased.


Maya shook her head with a laugh, “No way. Of course not; it’s too eye-catching to miss.”


“Oh… really? Something must be weighing on your mind,” said Vita with a knowing look.


Vita could sense her own sister’s mind would be occupied with her little trouble in paradise, even from far away. How her eyes kept diverting from Vita’s, her fidgety hands…


She doesn't realize how much she loves Lacrymira. That much is painfully obvious.


“Really. But I didn't mean that—”


 “Come. Let's go inside and take a seat first so we can talk more.”


The distinct scent of coffee and pastries greeted them as they entered. The bell on the door jingled to signal their appearance. The hustle and bustle inside never stopped for a second, making a very lively atmosphere. Perfect to just talk about mundanity and all sorts of things with friends and acquaintances.


They settled on a seat next to the windows.


“The café’s very busy at lunchtime.”


“That… I noticed as well, but just the perfect amount of business. As in, we can still find seats.”


“Has it always been like this?”


“Mhm. Well, I can't blame them. I tried one of their tarts and never looked back! It's so good.” 


“Do you have any drink recommendations?”


“For drinks, I've never had one before. So, it's our first time.”


“Let’s see…” Maya's eyes lingered on the menu, “I’ll have a choco tart, and latte.”


Vita decided on hers too, “Okay,” she said, before leaving the table to place order.


Maya sighed, holding her head. It was a bit horrifying to think about opening her phone. She wonders if she doesn't respond long enough Lacrymira will hunt her at home.


She has faith. At least. But what if she returns back with bruises all over her body because of her?


The tarts will be that good to compensate for her mental damage, she hopes.


Anyways, she opens her phone to the hellhole that is Twitter again.


——————————————————————————————————————————

Direct Message

Nell

L doesn't LOOK like she's stopping soon. Please. Just give her some context next time.

So she can stop wallowing in misery while punching trees.

I swear, can she learn to live without her own wife for at least a day


maya

i guess i can try

for the sake of my sister-in-law


Nell

THANK GOD you better

It is that bad here

You don't want to see the gore she eviscerated


maya

Oh…

i leave and she's already gutting horrors??? wtf?


Nell

I beg. You're the only one that's able to stop this.

She won't stop until she gets a response.


maya

okay okay i'll get into it asap :cry:

——————————————————————————————————————————


Maya deadpanned. That sounds like Lacrymira alright…


——————————————————————————————————————————

skdnskdn18191922 @mayaplsrespond

@mayasmell @mayasmell now I know you're getting lunch with Vita right now at XXX and that's why you're not responding!! :( so I will steal you away and I better not hear any complaints


maya @mayasmell

Replying to @mayaplsrespond

playing threats now aren't we


skdnskdn18191922 @mayaplsrespond

Replying to @mayasmell

Maya!!!!!! I love you very much darling!!!! Of course I will never do that!!!! •⁠‿⁠•


maya @mayasmell

Replying to @mayaplsrespond

okay then

——————————————————————————————————————————


When Vita reappeared back with a tray holding both of their orders, Maya put her phone down momentarily to breathe out a ‘thanks’ full of gratitude with a sweet smile.


Vita arranged the plates and drinks. “So. How are you doing, sister?”


“Mh… I'm really hoping that I'm fine.” Maya gazed at the latte art on her drink distantly.


“Any updates on you and Insight’s problem…?”


Maya frowns, “Nell suggested I should try responding to her to give some context. Apparently, she… uh…” she coughs, “Is currently overreacting?”


Vita could sense a hanging sentence when she hears one. And usually, Maya’s are to soften a bad possibility.


“That's good advice, though. She's not wrong, you could really use some communication with Insight. I mean, she doesn't know what is causing you to react like that… I'd honestly be concerned too!” Vita cut a piece of the pastry to bite. “...what kind of overreacting, though?”


“The bad kind. Apparently, she's kind of going around hunting horrors and… GUTTING them. All while I'm gone.”


“Oh…” Vita was almost taken aback. Shivers ran through her from the visual Maya supplied her mind with. “That's, really not good. Sister, I might have to ask you to give her any context. Before this will get worse.”


More like before she does any more damage.


“Um… I mean, I already started replying to her tagging posts. It shouldn’t be that serious, right?”


——————————————————————————————————————————

Lethe @ambivalentreaper

Girl get off her dick this is pretty embarrassing. Yk you're a grown ass woman right

(Quoting @mayaplsrespond: “Maya!!!!!! I love you very much darling!!!! Of course I will never do that!!!! •⁠‿⁠•”)


skdnskdn18191922 @mayaplsrespond

Replying to @ambivalentreaper

Okay so. I'm the one dicking her down btw


Lethe @ambivalentreaper

Replying to @mayaplsrespond

Ewwwwww


Saya @nihilflow

Replying to @mayaplsrespond

Ew faggot


maya @mayasmell

Replying to @mayaplsrespond

not true. you love to be pegged too


Tairitsu @fatalisgf

EW GO GET Y'ALL’S FUCKASSES OFF TWT AND GET A ROOM. this is disgusting. public convo btw.

(Quoting: @mayaplsrespond: “Okay so. I'm the one dicking her down btw”)


Hikari @grievousgf

Replying to @fatalisgf

agreed 10000% 


skdnskdn18191922 @mayaplsrespond

Replying to @fatalisgf

Sigh… just another day in this cage dubbed arcaeatwt…!


Hikari @grievousgf

Replying to @mayaplsrespond

get the hell out of twt at once and stay MILES away from it until you're done fucking with her or something. FAGGOT

——————————————————————————————————————————


‘For you. But for us…’ Vita thought.


Maya took her first tentative sip of her latte. “It’s… it's not like that… she's not that violent…” she sighed.


Maya may not realize it, but hers and Lacrymira's personalities are almost a parallel of each other’s. Their tendencies seem to seep into their own routines. Even the smaller things.


To everyone around them, it's too obvious to ignore.


“You two are so suitable for each other.”


“...?” Maya questioned, her eyes occasionally darting to the screen with the thread opened.


“You suit each other well. You act a lot like her now, compared to before you met her.”


“Not in a bad way! You're acting like you don't care, but underneath you're… like one of the biggest fretter ever for her.”


“That— that's…” faint red bloomed on Maya's ear, “Am I that obvious?”


There was a pregnant pause, before she continued, “I know Lacrymira loves me for what I am, but… will she still love me if I don't put up any resistance? I'm just afraid she'll get bored, then leave.”


It's slightly relieving that Maya finally got that off her chest.


“Maya, you're underestimating how much she loves you. She'll even go that far as to do anything for you. It’s totally fine to let your guards down with someone you're comfortable with!”


“You’re right. And, I realized just now, that I was probably being too childish,” Maya shifted uncomfortably, “Sorry.”


“No, no, you're not. You deserve to feel any emotions, and it doesn't make you any less.” “And, as your sister, my job is to want what's best for you.”


“I'm older than you!” Maya reprimanded with a soft laugh, “Don't go acting like a wise big sister for me! That's Nell’s job.”


“Oh, Nell is so scary…” Vita exaggerates.


Maya brought a piece of her tart onto her eager mouth, letting the sweet but rich flavor of chocolate melt in her mouth delightfully. It tastes just like every moment she spent with Vita.


“Yet, you're singlehandedly putting her out of her job.”


——————————————————————————————————————————

Direct Message

skdnskdn18191922

Maya darling!!!

You finally responded!!!

Please tell me what did I do wrong :(

PS: if you don't respond i will kidnap you again


maya

you don't remember?


skdnskdn18191922

I don't think… D:


maya

those cookies. coffee. yesterday.

then i had to wake up with all that mess

do u think i wouldn't notice??????


skdnskdn18191922

Oh


maya

do u remember now

——————————————————————————————————————————


“I think I was too harsh on Lacrymira,” Maya sighed, “And acting like that without any context for her too.”


“That must've scared her so bad.”


“Mhm. To the point she's all over my call logs, messages, and my Twitter.”


“Lacrymira’s tweets are very entertaining for me… it's fun to watch her so desperate.” Maya almost burst out giggling.


“I guess she's only soft for you.” Vita huffs, “I can think it's relieving for Insight to let go when she's with you.”


“It really, really is. She's said something like that once—”


Maya's words were cut off by a familiar voice from afar. It was just on the edge of her hearing, but she could faintly make out—


“...L! Where are you going—!...”



Wait. Is that Nell's voice?


Thinking of Lacrymira— Her senses are tingling with something familiar. Maya looked left and right.


“Um, Vita? Do you think she's…?”


Vita put her spoon down. “Wait… I hear Nell?”


It's not just her hearing, then. This is bad.


Maya braced herself in case a certain someone would rush to her so fast it felt like they'd appeared out of thin air, and crush her back—


“O–oof!”


True to her thoughts, someone snuck up behind her with force enough to make her grunt.


“Maya–!” Lacrymira called out pathetically, practically squeezing Maya's body with her embrace. “Darling I'm so so so sorry for earlier please don't be mad at me I didn't mean to—” she shakes Maya's body, full of panic.


Maya’s poor mind was dizzy and all lightheaded from Lacrymira's actions, her hands lightly grasping Lacrymira's sleeves as if to stop her from shaking her even more. “Y–You’re really quick with this…” she muttered, which Lacrymira responded delightfully with another squeeze, making Maya yelp and struggle more.


Unbeknownst to them, they had made quite the public scene in the cafe. Everyone’s eyes were at the center of the commotion, which was the couple.


The whole thing was scandalous. Here's the thing: Maya and Lacrymira’s relationship and status of marriage was hidden from the public. A Shaper having a relationship would be normal, but a WHOLE Seeker… the beings that have been blessed by Lephon… it's mind-boggling for everyone.


“L!” Finally catching up to Lacrymira, Nell panted by exertion from chasing Lacrymira around. “Huff… huff… you can't just run up to your wife— uhm, Maya, like that...”


The people on the table near Nell gasped. Vita sat there awkwardly, feeling the weight of everyone’s gaze on her table. But her eyes were glimmering with amusement.


“I'm definitely NOT going to third wheel again.” Nell said with a deadpan, sighing to herself.


“Definitely,” Vita chimed in.


“Ugh! Get away from me!” Maya whined, wriggling away from Lacrymira's hold, “There's still people watching–!” she said with a hushed tone and slightly tinted cheeks, looking left and right in nervousness, “Think about your reputation…”


“Mmhm… I don't care,” Lacrymira nuzzled against Maya's shoulder.


“Please be more considerate to us singles.”


“Who cares, Nell,” Lacrymira retorted back, “You're just salty.”


In a moment of Maya's vulnerability, Lacrymira lifted her onto her arms like a bride.


Maya feels like she keeps being humiliated by each second. “La— Insight— put me downnnn!”


“I’ll be going, then,” Lacrymira shifted her hold on Maya so it could be sturdier.


Maya covered her face in embarrassment. “V–Vitaaa! Help me! Nell!”


“Don't forget to solve it all with smooches~” Vita teased, making no attempt to save her sister's dignity.


They were gone the next moment, rendering the whole café speechless. Vita and Nell collectively stared at each other. At least one less problem is off their back, now.


——————————————————————————————————————————

Kou @nirvluce

DID ANYONE ELSE ALSO SEE INSIGHT AT XXX CAFÉ EARLIER??? SHE HAS A WIFE??? OMGGG THE WAY SHE'S CARRYING HER I JUST HAPPENED TO PASS BY THE CAFE THAT MOMENT


Nononono~ka @theimminentblue

Replying to @nirvluce

The blue is near… but it could wait because this is bigger news?!?!


AI @arcgay

Replying to @nirvluce

I'm even more curious like who's that lucky girl?????? how did they manage to pull such a fine woman…


AuraNova my goat @Randomshit99

Replying to @nirvluce

omg 👀


Insight’s wife @insightmylove

Replying to @nirvluce

MY DREAMS JUST SHATTERED. DELETE


ffie | hiatus! @seekingsomething

Replying to @insightmylove, @nirvluce

remind me why we need to ship ourselves with a literal seeker


Insight’s wife @insightmylove

Replying to @seekingsomething, @nirvluce

fuck you. and also she's just so hot. have you seen her. I mean, I'm a Shaper so I thought I could have some chances, you know let her hmu. And I'm not the only one


ffie | hiatus! @seekingsomething

Replying to @insightmylove, @nirvluce, @seekingsomething

SHE'S MARRIED YOU SICK FUCK

——————————————————————————————————————————

616 leaker @616leaks

I CAPTURED IT. Caught in 4k. congratulations on your marriage!

(A low-res picture of Lacrymira bride carrying Maya, with Nell and Vita on the edges of the photos slightly cropped up. It's blurry from being zoomed, but you can still clearly see its main features.)


Kou @nirvluce

Replying to @616leaks

THEY'RE SO CUTE awww I'm slowly converting to the insight x two colored hair girl nation!!!


Nononono~ka @theimminentblue

Replying to @616leaks

does anyone notice her features are unique and soooo distinct??? WAIT A MINUTE…


Testify BYD PM -12 @whylehwhy12

Replying to @616leaks

this is a literal privacy breach wtf?


Vita @neovision

Replying to @616leaks

So cute ^_^ sending love to them!!

——————————————————————————————————————————

Trending Now

  • Insight
  • Mysterious wife
  • #TerraCon22
  • Love

——————————————————————————————————————————


When they reappeared, they were already inside the safety of their house again. Maya was tucked to sit on the soft sofa like a queen, whilst Lacrymira was kneeling on the floor. She looked at Lacrymira from above, her cheeks flushing red in silence…


“Maya darling, I know you're mad at me right now,” Lacrymira took Maya's hands on hers.


“I'm not…”


“I deeply apologize for my wrongdoings. For wasting your precious efforts and time you spent to prepare those cookies and coffee,” Lacrymira pressed a kiss between her knuckles.


“Mhm…? Really?”


“And I'm aware my lack of communication is clearly unjustified. Please forgive me,” A crack in the air appeared as Lacrymira suddenly pulled out a bouquet of colorful flowers and a decent-sized box full of chocolate.


“You dummy… how did you even get these for me?”


It's as if Lacrymira knew sweets would make Maya melt. She accepted Lacrymira's gracious offering of chocolates and flowers, her eyes lingering on the box of chocolate, then to Lacrymira again. Lacrymira returned her gaze with a pleading one.


So soft for her own wife… It kind of made her heart want to take pity on Lacrymira.


“I'm still soooo very mad at you… hmph,” she put Lacrymira’s offering on the empty seat beside her, “But you're so hard to be mad at…”


“Is there anything this mere wife can do to redeem her misdoings?”


Maya isn't going to lie, it's so fulfilling to see the supposedly ‘untouchable’ Insight, the 8th on her wife’s mercy like this. She pretended to think about it. 


“Hmm… you can probably start with those,” she gestures to the pile of dirty dishes, “Then that,” her finger pointed at the trash, which was filled with remains of porcelain— then the door of the office, “And there...” she dragged her hand to the laundry room with a smile.


“You shall consider it done, my goddess—”


Before she could finish, Maya cut her off— “B–But! There's another condition too. And I’ll consider forgiving you...”


“Anything you want.”


“Just come up here,” Maya extended her hand to Lacrymira reluctantly. Her eyes were seemingly unable to close on Lacrymira no matter what.


“I'm looking forward to what you'll need from me.” Lacrymira teased, but got up nonetheless. She wasn't lying when she said she'll do anything to gain Maya's forgiveness.


But when Lacrymira tried to stand up straight, Maya immediately tackled her against the sofa, making her trapped between the sofa and Maya. Lacrymira's eyes widened a fraction, before they relaxed again to an affectionate degree.


Now, Maya was straddling Lacrymira's lap, almost tantalizingly so…


No way. Maybe Lacrymira should keep her mind out of the gutter.


“Oh no, now I'm stuck.”


“Quiet–!” With puffed cheeks, Maya scolded Lacrymira. “Uhm…” she awkwardly stared at Lacrymira’s smug expression before grabbing her tie, pulling Lacrymira into an unintentionally firm kiss.


Oh… so cute…! Lacrymira thought she was bestowed heaven that time. She accepted with a low hum, closing her eyes and letting Maya initiate this time.


Maya took the liberty to tilt her head so she could slot their lips against each other's. Deepening the kiss, their tongues met with each other in a passionate kiss.


The kiss was sloppy and rushed, but what matters is the love put behind it. Gentle but rough, like their dynamic and flow. Even if they do not realize it, they complete each other in every way, patching up their imperfections.


Maya leaned even closer until she could feel Lacrymira's heartbeat, abandoning the tie in favor of wrapping her arms around her neck gently. When they parted, Maya, still flushed, rested her head on Lacrymira's shoulder.


“Dummy… I love you.”


“I love you too, Maya dear.”


Maya hugged Lacrymira tighter.


“Maya, I'm not going anywhere,” Lacrymira's mouth curved slightly.


They spent a few moments in silence, only accompanied with the intimate sound of their own exhales and the steady thrum of their heart together. Their little moment stayed undisturbed and peaceful, until Maya's giggle broke the silence.


“So, what's this I see about you being all violent earlier?”


Insight lied with a low huff, which wasn't really convincing at all, “Nell was lying.”


——————————————————————————————————————————

Vie ♡ @vinthlear_

but like how r @eight_dilemma doing from all these tea nowwww?? poor oomf… like she's THAT insight lover yk

(Quoting: @616leaks: I CAPTURED IT. Caught in 4k. congratulations on your marriage!...)


one n only insight yume @eighth_dilemma

Replying to @vinthlear_

lmao

——————————————————————————————————————————

one n only insight yume @eighth_dilemma

fine

(A picture of a tasty, freshly baked batch of cookies fresh from the oven, accompanied with a cup of coffee.)


Insight ✔️ @ascendant_8thseeker

Replying to @eighth_dilemma

I'm sorry darling :( promise I'll never knock over them again :(


one n only insight yume @eighth_dilemma

Replying to @ascendant_8thseeker, @eighth_dilemma

GIRL EHAT HOW ARE YOU EVEN. ???


Insight ✔️ @ascendant_8thseeker

Replying to @eighth_dilemma, @ascendant_8thseeker

Cute account by the way


one n only insight yume @eighth_dilemma

Replying to @ascendant_8thseeker, @eighth_dilemma

INSIGHT???


one n only insight yume @eighth_dilemma

Replying to @ascendant_8thseeker, @eighth_dilemma

go back to your dishes or sleep on the couch tonight


Forlorn ✔️ @ascendant_6thseeker

Replying to @ascendant_8thseeker, @eighth_dilemma

Can you please move this personal matter out of your official account?

——————————————————————————————————————————

Vie ♡ @vinthlear_

????????????????????? ??????they're flirting????

(Quoting: @ascendant_8thseeker: Cute account by the way)


ffie | hiatus! @seekingsomething

Replying to @vinthlear_

OOMF IS????? INSIGHT’S??????


Insight’s wife @insightmylove

Replying to @vinthlear_

WHAT?????


AuraNova my goat @Randomshit99

Replying to @vinthlear_

so she's the REAL Insight yume… who would've thought

——————————————————————————————————————————

tunabite @fractalfatal

proud to say that i'm og and blessed with divine foresight. totally saw it coming lmfao

(Quoting: @ascendant_8thseeker: I'm sorry darling :()


——————————————————————————————————————————


——————————————————————————————————————————

——————————————————————————————————————————

A/N:

yo gng how was the read

btw insight's joke was referencing elysian moira. as for maya idk tf she's on (I'm on an NDA /hj) (update: I now completely forgot which joke I was elaborating on)

please do not throw tomatoes on me!!! I delivered fast!!!!


Edit: fixed misformatting and all that.


Comments

  1. INSIGHTLOVER69 NOT-SO-ANON HERE. I ALWAYS COME BACK.

    THIS IS SO CUTEEE UUGGHHH!!!!!! i was cackling the whole time while reading this why no one gaf that maya is married to her kidnapper 😭 /pos

    vita and maya being found family/siblings 🙏 BLESS 🙏

    another great, tasty work from my now favorite arcaea author!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DUDE HOLY SHIT ONFG I CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE CHECKED THIS BLOG😭😭😭😭 WELCOME TO THE LAND OF THROWAWAY SHIKIMAYA FICS

      and yes nobody gaf this is in setting of my previous fic utopia (it's really showing the utopia aspect here doesn't it) and they're all used to it (they support shikimaya with their souls 🥰🥰🥰)

      as for vitamaya siblings, I've been thinking of this the longest and nobody really gaf about delving into it more. I actually wrote this to at least dissipate my hate for seeing vita x maya and nell x insight!! (It worked well!!!)

      AGAIN I did not expect this so thank you♥️shikimaya love🥰Love shikimaya♥️

      And like erm sorry this is my first time plasmosis has let me out of their basement. I can finally reply to a comment for the first time ever,,, you're so sweet thank♥️you♥️ I'm glad this was an enjoyable read... Im happy someone is still actively checking out shikimaya fics,,,

      Tunabite will die happy now. 😍♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

      Delete

Post a Comment